Why You Should Choose a Stainless Beer Faucet
Needless to say, a stainless steel beer faucet is one of the most durable types available nowadays. This stainless 4 faucet beer tower, for example, possess a mirror-like quality similar to chrome and can give a boost to the atmosphere of your bar, club, pub, or tavern. In addition, stainless steel is very heavy-duty and is corrosion- and tarnish-resistant. Also, this type of 4 faucet beer tower is also a breeze to maintain, with no need for polishing.
You can also, however, opt for brass, ceramic, chrome, gold tone, and natural finishes.
Choose Rapids for Quality Keg Towers?
Looking for the best keg towers your money can buy? You've come to the right place, because can never go wrong with this Rapids 4 faucet beer tower. Rapids is one of the most trusted manufacturers of keg towers in the market today, and you can be sure that all the keg towers that Rapids provides are durable and heavy-duty and will serve your tavern, pub, or club well for years to come. You are also assured that our keg towers here at Rapids are NSF standard.
Details and Features of This 4 Faucet Beer Tower
- All towers fit standard openings
- This 4 faucet beet tower comes complete with faucets, shanks, and 3/16" beer hose
- Tight sealing cap and heavily insulated
- 10-1/2" high faucets spaced a minimum of 3" on centers
- Stainless steel towers NSF standard
- For a glycol system add cooling blocks
- Important: Each of the 4 faucets requires (1) hose union to connect.