The Smart Purchase for Your Bar: A Stainless Beer Faucet
One of the smartest purchases you can make for your bar would be a stainless steel beer faucet, one of the most heavy-duty types of beer towers available in the market today. This particular stainless steel beer faucet, when polished well, will even resemble a chrome finish. Needless to say, this stainless steel beer faucet can immensely improve the indoor or outdoor décor of your bar, club, pub, or tavern. Additionally, stainless steel is corrosion-resistant and free of tarnishing.
This is a ten-faucet beer tower, but if you are running a larger bar operation, you can opt for more taps: twelve or even as many as twenty.
An Excellent Air Cooled Beer Tower
This excellent air cooled beer tower is a great choice for your bar or tavern, particularly if you are looking to serve that great-tasting draft beer. With this air cooled beer tower, you can be assured of fresh and excellent-tasting beer because the cold air not only makes for an ice-cold and crisp-tasting brew, but it also gets rid of harmful bacteria, germs, or fungi contaminate your beer tower and your draft beer. It goes without saying that with this air cooled beer tower, you are assured that you can serve your customers the best-tasting draft beer available and keep your guests coming back for more.
Details and Features of This Stainless Steel Beer Tower
- This 10 tap beer tower has a stainless top with welded corners. There are no seams or visible screws for a smooth, clean look.
- Larger, oversized 4" diameter columns
- Includes 10 faucets and 5" x 3/16" ID beer hose tubing, assembled with one piece 1/4" bore nipple shanks. (No soldered elbows or o-ring seats to leak or loosen).
- Height 15" Faucet Clearance 10.5" Width 7" Length 30" Space between columns 21.5"
- Also available in 14-18 faucet configurations (call for info)
- Faucet knobs sold separately
- Twelve-faucet tower shown in picture.
- NSF standard
- Ships from MI
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.