What's more, a digitally controlled temperature system of the Turbo Air TSF-72SD displays current temperature and status of the unit, and a door alarm is designed to sound if the door is left open for more than 30 seconds. This Turbo Air 3 door freezer holds -10°F to 0°F and is equipped with self-closing doors with stay-open feature.
The Turbo Air TSF-72SD
This Turbo Air 3 door freezer features bottom-mount compressor units, which allow for easier access for service and extra storage space above the unit. In addition, the lower area of the Turbo Air TSF-72SD provides a cooler and less-greasy operating environment, which results in reduced compressor running time. Also, magnetic door gaskets of this Turbo Air solid door freezer are of one-piece construction, which are removable even without the use of tools for easy replacement and cleaning.
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors of the Turbo Air TSF-72SD are foamed-in-place using high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation. Plus, ergonomically designed doors of this Turbo Air 3 door freezer open effortlessly and are self-closing to keep the air inside the unit as well as to save you energy costs.
This Turbo Air 3 Door Freezer Details and Features
- 3 swing doors, 9 shelves
- The Turbo Air TSF-72SD provides precise and constant temperature, allowing food products to remain fresh over an extended period of time
- The entire cabinet construction and solid doors of this Turbo Air solid door freezer are foamed-in-place using high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Ergonomically designed doors
- This Turbo Air 3 door freezer uses sturdy, clean stainless-steel shelving
- Turbo Air TSF-72SD cabinet dimensions: 81-7/8" long, 30-3/8" deep, 78-1/4" tall
- 3/4 horsepower
- 72 cubic feet
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Amps: 6.5
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Crated weight of the Turbo Air TSF-72SD: 639 pounds
- This Turbo Air 3 door freezer is NSF, UL standard
- Warranty: 3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
- Ships from IL
Turbo Air Self-Cleaning Condenser Video