In addition, the Turbo Air M3F24-1 features a stainless-steel front and sides, interior NSF-approved coated aluminum, and 300 series stainless-steel floor and ceiling. Ergonomically designed recessed door handles with door locks are also standard with this Turbo Air single door freezer.
The Turbo Air M3F24-1
With the Turbo Air M3F24-1, you get a smart and convenient addition to your busy commercial kitchen. The cabinet of this Turbo Air 1 door freezer is constructed from sturdy and stylish stainless steel and features one full-size swing door that is ergonomically designed to ease user fatigue, plus an extremely convenient self-closing feature. This Turbo Air single door freezer has three internal shelves that can hold a great quantity of your kitchen’s essentials. The shelves of the Turbo Air M3F24-1, in fact, are made from heavy-duty polyethylene-coated wires and are easily adjustable.
This Turbo Air 1 door freezer also boasts of precise digital temperature controls for maximum control and food safety. Made of durable stainless steel, this Turbo Air single door freezer is also guaranteed easy to clean, and its three adjustable heavy duty polyethylene coated wire shelves are specifically designed to accommodate your various storage needs.
This Turbo Air 1 Door Freezer Details and Features
- 1 swing door, 3 shelves
- The Turbo Air M3F24-1 provides precise and constant temperature, allowing food products to remain fresh over an extended period of time
- The entire cabinet construction and solid doors of this Turbo Air 1 door freezer are foamed-in-place using high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- This Turbo Air single door freezer features ergonomically designed doors
- This Turbo Air single door freezer uses sturdy, clean stainless-steel shelving
- Turbo Air M3F24-1 cabinet dimensions: 28-3/4" long, 30-3/4" deep, 78" tall
- 1/2 horsepower
- 24 cubic feet
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Amps: 4.4
- Crated weight of the Turbo Air M3F24-1: 280 pounds
- A Turbo Air 1 door freezer that uses environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Warranty: 3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
Turbo Air Self-Cleaning Condenser Video