The True T-23FG Cabinet Construction
This True glass door freezer has a welded, heavy-duty steel frame rail that's black-powder coated to protect against corrosion. The frame rail is fitted with four-inch-diameter stem castors with locks provided on front set. The True T-23FG also has its entire cabinet structure foamed-in-place with Ecomate, a high-density, polyurethane insulation that's environmentally friendly.
In addition, this True single glass door freezer has a stainless-steel exterior and attractive, NSF-approved, white interior. The stainless-steel floor of the True T-23FG has coved corners.
This True Single Glass Door Freezer Lighting
With the True T-23FG, you see True's commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and the best value in today's food-service marketplace.
This True single glass door freezer features LED interior lighting, and each door utilizes a full-length, patented, integrated door light (IDL) system. This True glass door freezer is also safety shielded.
True Single Glass Door Freezer Details and Features
- This True single glass door freezer features 1 glass door and 3 shelves
- True T-23FG cabinet dimensions: 27" long, 29-3/4" deep, 78-3/8" tall
- True T-23FG shelf dimensions: 22-7/8" long, 23-1/4" deep
- This True glass door freezer has six adjustable, heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves
- Four chrome-plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Amps: 8.5
- HP: 1
- Crated weight of this True single glass door freezer: 360 pounds
- Cord length: 9 feet
- 23 cubic feet
- A True glass door freezer that's guaranteed UL, NSF, CSA standard
- Warranty: Three year parts and labor, five year compressor, lifetime handles and hinges