True T-23F-HC Single Solid Door Reach-In Freezer
The True T-23-HC has three adjustable heavy-duty PVC-coated wire shelves and four chrome-plated shelf clips included per shelf. The shelf support pilasters of this True one door freezer are made of the same material as the cabinet exterior, and shelves are adjustable on 1/2-inch (13 mm) increments.
True T-23F-HC Overall Design, Lighting, and Other Features
True reach in freezers, the True T-23F-HC model included, use Eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant along with the highest-quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems that provide any user or business owner with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and the best value in today's food-service marketplace.
This True one door freezer also features incandescent interior lighting that is safety shielded. The interior lights of the True T-23F-HC are activated by rocker switch mounted below the door of this unit.
In addition, the evaporator of the True T-23F-HC is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion. This True one door freezer is also NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
True T-23F-HC Reach In Freezer Details and Features
- This True one door freezer has a positive self-closing door made of solid stainless steel (the very finest stainless steel with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches)
- Eco-friendly with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- True T-23F-HC cabinet dimensions: 27" long, 29-1/2" deep, 78-3/8" tall
- True T-23F-HC shelf dimensions: 22-7/8" long, 23-1/4" deep
- Crated weight of this True one door freezer: 285 pounds
- 23 cubic feet
- Overall Dimensions: 27" W x 29-1/2" D x 83-3/8" H
- Like all True reach in freezers, this unit is UL, NSF, and CSA standard
- Warranty: Three year parts and labor, five year compressor, lifetime handles and hinges
True T-Series Commercial Reach-In Refrigerators and Freezers Video
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.