1 Tower Black Vinyl Kegerator and Draft Beer Cooler | True TDB-24-48
This draught beer dispenser is an easy way to expand your beer menu while still leaving room for the classics. The design allows for you to serve one craft or specialty beer out of a half gallon keg, while also having storage space for 144 cans of your most popular mainstream beers.
Features of the True TDV-24-48 Keg/Draft Beer Cooler
- Self-contained, oversized refrigeration components keep temperature between 33 degrees Fahrenheit to 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Left side can accommodate (1) 1/2 barrel keg
- Right side holds (144) 12 oz. cans
- Black vinyl exterior
- 3" dia insulated beer column, 1 tap
- Fluorescent interior lighting
- 2 adjustable, heavy duty PVC-coated wire shelves (with 4 shelf clips per shelf) for storage
- 3 year warranty on all parts and labor, 5 year warranty on compressor
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one offset, one inline, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
Find out more with the True Manufacturing Bar Refrigeration Video