36000D2 Perlick Sankey Coupler with Bent Probe
The sankey D coupler, like this particular Perlick sankey coupler, is the most commonly used in the United States.
With the 36000D2 sankey D coupler, you get a quality bent probe keg coupler with an exclusive one-piece rotating probe that helps prevent twisting beer lines. This bent probe keg coupler also features a nickel-plated forged-brass body with three internally mounted seals as well as a floating ball check valve that equalizes line pressure. In addition, this sankey D coupler has a relief valve that vents overpressurized beer kegs.
Looking for another brand of keg coupler? Check out our Draught Tech couplers here at Rapids Wholesale. Choose from single-valve couplers with red or blue handles.
Details and Features of This Sankey D Coupler
- A sankey D coupler from trusted brand Perlick with rotating probes, which help eliminate beer-line kinks
- This Perlick sankey coupler is equipped with a nickel-plated, forged-brass tapping body
- With separate check valves for beer and gas
- With pressure-relief valve
- Black handle comes standard. A gold handle is available by special request.
- Can be used with most domestic kegs from US breweries, such as Abita, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Boston, Boulevard, New Belgium, SAB Miller-Coors, Shiner
(The Gambrinus Co), and Sierra Nevada
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.