Kold Walk in Refrigerator for Reliability
This Kold walk in refrigerator is one of the most reliable types of indoor walk-in refrigerators available here at Rapids Wholesale. This Kold walk in cooler, in particular, provides ease of installation, efficient insulation, and durability. Easy of installation comes because of panels that ensure proper alignment when installed. Durability comes because of polyurethane insulation wraps around the return bend and seams on both sections of this Kold walk in cooler, which create a lightweight panel that is very tough. Lastly, efficient insulation means that the foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners ensure an airtight seal for maximum energy efficiency. These are just some of the features available for this walk in meat cooler.
Walk in Meat Cooler for Use in a Wide Range of Applications
This Kold walk in cooler is ideal for use as a walk in meat cooler, especially in meat-processing plants where meat is stored right after being butchered. This walk in meat cooler is also perfect for use in supermarkets, restaurants, delicatessens, meat shops, and other businesses that store and keep meat products. It goes without saying that this walk in meat cooler can help assure your customers and buyers that the meat you are offering—whether it is pork, beef, lamb, poultry, venison, and any kind of meat—is fresh and free from contaminants and potentially harmful pathogens, bacteria, and germs.
You can purchase other walk-in cooler and freezer brands here at Rapids. Looking for Leer (coolers and freezers) brand or Master-Bilt (coolers and freezers) brand? You've come to the right place.
Details and Features of This Kold Walk in Cooler
- 8' W x 8'x D 7'-7'' H with Floor
- Foam box construction
- 26” wide door is standard
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco embossed coated steel on the interior and exterior
- Self-closing doors include a locking deadbolt handle
- Capsule-Pak top mount refrigeration designed for indoor applications
- Flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- No drain line required on indoor units
- Cooler temp 35°F+
- 3/4hp, 208-230/60/1
- UL standard
- In stock for immediate shipment.
- If ordered by 9:30 am Central Time, units ship same day anywhere in the continental U.S. using standard freight w/o lift gate
- Warranty: 15-year panel warranty, 1-year parts, 18-month labor, 5-year compressor
- Note: contact us for outdoor or combo boxes
- Ships from WI