Reliability is the Name of the Game With Masterbilt Coolers
Needless to say, Masterbilt coolers are some of the most reliable types of walk-in coolers available in the market today. With this Masterbilt cooler, in particular, you get the reliability of Masterbilt panels with the convenience of a packaged refrigeration system. And get this: with this Master-bilt
walk in cooler, the condensing unit and evaporator coil are already included in one housing, which is easy to mount on the top or on the side of your walk in. Not reliable enough for you? When it comes to walk-in coolers and freezers, toughness equals reliability, and with Masterbilt coolers, you can be assured of strength and durability because all units pass stringent testing by reputable agencies. The steel panels used in this Masterbilt cooler are also Factory Mutual approved and aluminum panels are Factory Mutual tested.
Master-Bilt Walk in Cooler with Safe and Heavy-Duty Floors
It goes without saying that durability and safety should be two of your primary concerns when purchasing a walk-in cooler. And with this Master-bilt walk in cooler, you can be sure that the floors are guaranteed safe and heavy-duty for everyday use. How? For safety: the floors of all Masterbilt coolers have standard .080 textured aluminum surface, and this added traction provided by the raised surface pattern minimizes accidents brought about by slipping and falling, even in wet conditions. For durability: standard floors of this Master-bilt walk in cooler can support up to 700 pounds per square foot, provided that the weight is evenly distributed.
Not looking for a Master-bilt walk in cooler? You can also get a Master-bilt freezer here at Rapids Wholesale, or other walk-in coolers and freezers from trusted brand Leer.
Details and Features of This Masterbilt Cooler
- 5'10"W x 9'8"D x 7'6"H, 3/4 HP, 1717 lbs
- Available for shipment in five days
- Complete walk-in package including refrigeration, roof packages, and floor
- Four-inch-thick, foamed-in-place rigid insulation
- Precision modular panels for rapid field assembly
- Self-closing door available
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco galvalume interior and exterior, textured aluminum floor
- Standard deadbolt locking handle
- Coolers hold 35°F, freezers hold -10°F and include factory mounted heated pressure relief port and mounted dial thermometer
- Add 16 inches to cooler height and 23 inches to freezer height for refrigeration system
- 208-230V single phase
- UL, NSF standard
- Warranty: 18 months parts and labor, one year compressor, 15-year panels
- Ships from MS