Get a Walk-in Masterbilt Freezer That Features Safe and Heavy-Duty Floors
Needless to say, that toughness and safety should be the two major concerns even before buying your outdoor walk in freezer. And with this Masterbilt freezer, you can be sure that its floors are safe and tough enough for everyday use by your employees and staff. When it comes to safety, the floors of all Master-Bilt outdoor freezers are made of standard .080 textured aluminum surface. This additional traction provided by the raised surface pattern helps prevent slipping and falling hazards, even in wet conditions. When it comes to toughness, the standard floors of this Masterbilt freezer is designed to support up to 700 pounds per square feet.
With Masterbilt Outdoor Freezers, You Get Toughness and Reliability
It goes without saying that a Masterbilt freezer is one of the most reliable outdoor freezers available nowadays. This particular Masterbilt freezer already combines the the reliability of Masterbilt panels with the convenience of a packaged refrigeration system. And not only that, with this outdoor walk in freezer, the condensing unit and evaporator coil are already included in one housing. This makes it very convenient to mount on the top or on the side of your walk in. When talking about durability, you can be sure of strength and toughness of all Masterbilt outdoor freezers available here at Rapids Wholesale because all freezers pass rigorous and strict testing done by the most reputable agencies. Also, steel panels used in this Masterbilt freezer are also Factory Mutual approved and aluminum panels are Factory Mutual tested.
If you are not here to purchase a Masterbilt freezer, you can also purchase a Masterbilt cooler here at Rapids Wholesale, or other walk-in freezers and walk-in coolers from reputable brand Leer.
Details and Features of This Outdoor Walk in Freezer
- 5'10"W x 9'8"D x 7'6"H, 1-1/2 HP, 1800 lbs
- Available for shipment in five days
- Complete walk-in package including refrigeration, roof packages, and floor
- Four-inch-thick, foamed-in-place rigid insulation
- Precision modular panels for rapid field assembly
- Self-closing door available
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco galvalume interior and exterior, textured aluminum floor
- Standard deadbolt locking handle
- Coolers hold 35°F, freezers hold -10°F and include factory mounted heated pressure relief port and mounted dial thermometer
- Add 16 inches to cooler height and 23 inches to freezer height for refrigeration system
- 208-230V single phase
- UL, NSF standard
- Warranty: 18 months parts and labor, one year compressor, 15-year panels
- Ships from MS