Indoor Walk in Refrigerator and Sturdy Panels
Needless to say, the body panels of this indoor walk in refrigerator usually determine whether the model you just bought is going to be tough enough and reliable for use in demanding and fast-paced business establishments. With the panels of this Kold walk in refrigerator and all models under the Kold Locker brand, you enjoy easy installation and dismantling, long-term reliability, and high insulating efficiency. The important thing about the panels of this indoor walk in refrigerator is that they are four inches thick and are built of modular panels that are insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, which is CFC and HCFC-free. All panels of this Kold walk in refrigerator are also designed to ensure proper alignment during installation.
An Excellent Restaurant Walk-in Refrigerator
With this restaurant walk-in cooler, you won't need anything else. Consider these advantages and features: a twenty-six-wide doorway that can conveniently accommodate hand trucks and dollies that are loaded in bulk like sacks and crates of food items/ingredients and beverages; a door that is specifically designed and engineered to lock in the cold to ensure the freshness of the cooler's contents; durability; easy installation and dismantling; and a high insulation efficiency. This restaurant walk-in cooler is also ideal for use not only in restaurants but also in big cafeterias, medium to large delicatessens, and similar businesses.
If you are looking to store heavy crates of perishables inside your Kold walk in refrigerator, you can help keep your perishables clean and store them above the ground with our wide selection of dunnage racks. Dunnage racks available here at Rapids are tough and won't ever rust or corrode. They are also ideal for dry storage. Select from Cambro-brand dunnage racks, aluminum dunnage racks, or polyethylene racks.
Kold Walk in Refrigerator Details and Features
- 6' Wide x 6' Deep x 7'-7" Tall - With Floor
- Foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco embossed coated steel on the interior and exterior
- Self-closing doors include a locking deadbolt handle
- Capsule-Pak top mount refrigeration designed for indoor applications
- Flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- No drain line required on indoor units
- Coolers 35°F, Freezers -10°F
- 1/2hp, 115v/60/1
- UL standard
- In stock for immediate shipment.
- If ordered by 9:30 am Central Time, units ship same day anywhere in the continental U.S. using standard freight w/o lift gate
- Warranty: 15-year panel warranty, 1-year parts, 18-month labor, 5-year compressor
- Note: contact us for outdoor or combo boxes
- Ships from WI