This box style exhaust hood from Econ-Air is a Type I, wall mounted or double island, exhaust canopy used for collection and removal of grease-laden vapors and smoke over all types of restaurant equipment. This commercial kitchen exhaust hood is made of sturdy type 430 stainless steel construction, with polished stainless steel finish on the exposed areas. Fully welded seams and polished front corners; in conformance with UL 710 standards. All seams, joints and penetrations of the hood where grease-laden vapors and exhaust gases are present are liquid-tight with a continuous external weld in accordance with NFPA 96. Includes UL Classified aluminum baffle filters, grease cup and prewired incandescent lights. Exhaust opening to be cut in field during installation. 24" deep with integral 3" standoff. Features a 8' long exhaust-only wall canopy hood, a built-in 3" back standoff, and a 48" depth that improves the capture and containment of grease vapors at lower airflow volumes.
For flexibility and versatility in your kitchen ventilation equipment, this exhaust hood is tested and certified for use over 450-¦F light/medium duty cooking surfaces (Ovens, Steamers, Kettles, Open-Burner Ranges, Griddles, Fryers), 600-¦F heavy duty cooking surfaces (Gas Charbroilers, Electric Charbroilers), and up to 700-¦F Extra Heavy Duty cooking surfaces (Mesquite Grills, Charcoal Charbroilers, Gas Conveyor Charbroilers)
8 Foot Exhaust Canopy Features
- ETL Listed and ETL Sanitation Listed Product
- Superior Exhaust Flow Rates
- Exceptional Capture and Containment of Cooking Vapors
- Wall or Back-to-Back Island Configurations
- Front Design Directs Air into Filters
- Exhaust duct collar 4" high with 1" flange.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- A double wall insulated front to eliminate condensation and increase rigidity.
- Heavy Duty Grease Baffle Filters and an integral front baffle to direct grease laden vapors toward the exhaust filter bank.
- An integral grease drain system on the hood back with an exposed, removable 1/2 pint grease cup to facilitate cleaning.
- Pre-punched Hanging angles / connections for hanger rods.
- Factory pre-wired UL incandescent lighting, allowing up to a 100 watt standard light bulb
- A built-in wiring chase for electrical controls on the front face of the hood designed to avoid penetration of the capture area and eliminate the need for an external chaseway.
- ETL Listed, complies with UL 710 Standards and built in accordance with NFPA96. Tested for compliance with the ETL Sanitation Mark.
- Warranty: 1 Year. Ships from IA, OK, PA, CA, NC.
To add a front perforated supply plenum, please add this 8 foot supply plenum to your cart along with the hood.
Other optional add-on parts include upblast fans and hood filters.Other optional add-ons and accessories available by request, please call for details