Countertop Convection Oven with Humidity Control, Fits 4 Half Size Pans
LineChef™ Arianna™ Heavy-Duty Convection Oven, electric, countertop, 2.27 cu ft., holds (4) 1/2 size sheet pans (not included), (4) shelves, 175-500° F, time & temperature manual controls, 60 minute timer or continuous on, interior halogen light, insulated double wall cool-touch glass door, includes: EL080 auxiliary pump kit, heavy-duty black/brushed stainless steel construction, 208-240v/60/1-ph, 2700 watts, 11.25 amps, NEMA 6-15P, NSF, MET to UL & CSA standards
Heavy-Duty manual countertop convection oven with humidity control. Includes EL080 auxillary water pump. 3” clearance between shelves allows for use of half size sheet pans and steam pans. 60 minute timer. Heat settings 175°F - 500°F. Dura-Body stainless steel with cool-touch double wall glass reinforced door. 4 half size pan capacity, 208-240V, NEMA 6-15 Plug. MET to UL, NSF. Warranty: 2 Year Limited, 90 Day Light Bulb & Gasket.
- Manual control knobs: Time, Temperature, Humidity
- Handles four half size sheet pans (pans not included)
- Four shelves included
- Cooking chamber is 13” high x 19-1/2” wide x 15-1/2” deep
- 2.27 cubic feet cooking capacity
- Accommodates standard half size sheet pans & standard 2-1/2” deep half size steam table pans
- Heat settings from 175 to 500 degrees
- Advanced airflow design with patented baffle
- 120 minute timer beeps at end of cycle
- Safety Design: Cool-touch double wall glass door
- Reinforced door design
- Dura-Body heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Oven cavity wrapped in high”R” value insulation
- Interior halogen light 3” between shelves
- Dimensions designed to accomodate modular stacking for customized configuration
- NSF; MET to UL & CSA Standards
- Electrical: 208-240 volts / 2700 watts / 11.25 amps / Single Phase / NEMA 6-15P Plug
- Two Year Limited Warranty (1 Year On-site service & parts, 2nd Year parts only; 30 days on glass; 90 days on lights & gasket; one year on motor
||California Prop 65
Information not provided by manufacturer. Contact manufacturer for more details.
Rapids Rewards members receive special discounts on more than 1,000 products! These sale prices change seasonally, and frequently include our bestsellers and new items.
Make sure you don't lose out on the great deals - being a Rapids Rewards member is free, and all you have to do is Create an Account!
If you want access to great deals, faster reordering, and more, sign up for a Rapid Rewards account! Once you are logged in, you will find lower pricing on many of our most popular items, including sales we can't advertise to the public.
Additional benefits of have a Rewards account are saved addresses, streamlined ordering and reordering, and a favorites section (which you can quickly and easily import into!)
When you receive an order from Rapids, chances are your packaging is made almost entirely from recycled & reused materials. Rapids retains the leftover packaging from both our vendors and a few local companies, and repurposes it to ensure your product makes its way to your business in the same condition it left in. In certain cases, we also relabel items from vendors so we don't have to create excess waste by unpacking and repacking the item.