Cambro High Heat H-Pan, 1/6 Size, 6" Deep, Amber
H-Pan™, 1/6 size, 6" deep, hi-temp plastic, -40°F to 375°F, non-stick surface, won't bend or dent, Amber, NSF
Note: Must purchase in increments of 6
Cambro High Heat H-Pan, 1/6 Size, 6" Deep, Amber is available for purchase in increments of 6
One Pan Does it All
High Heat Food Pans can go from prep to cooler to oven to steam table to reduce unnecessary handling.They are also great for flash freezing and reheating. Matching lids and colander pans are also available to complete the system.
These High-Heat pans along with accompaniments can withstand temperatures from -40ºF to 375ºF and unlike metal pans are safe for warming and reheating in microwaves ovens.
What other product in your kitchen can transform itself to handle all of this?
- Factory tested up to 375ºF for use in heat holding applications such as steam tables and chafing dishes.
- Safe for microwave warming and reheating. Not recommended for high heat cooking in: microwaves, convection ovens, combi ovens, grills, finishing ovens, high speed ovens or ranges.
- Precisely designed to Gastronorm GN specifications.
- Non-stick smooth interior surface increases yields and promotes easy cleaning.
- Pans stack neatly, without wedging or sticking.
- Uniform 1/2" (1,27 cm) flange ensures the right fit in prep and steam tables.
||California Prop 65
According to a response from the manufacturer, this item is California Prop 65 compliant.
Rapids Rewards members receive special discounts on more than 1,000 products! These sale prices change seasonally, and frequently include our bestsellers and new items.
Make sure you don't lose out on the great deals - being a Rapids Rewards member is free, and all you have to do is Create an Account!
If you want access to great deals, faster reordering, and more, sign up for a Rapid Rewards account! Once you are logged in, you will find lower pricing on many of our most popular items, including sales we can't advertise to the public.
Additional benefits of have a Rewards account are saved addresses, streamlined ordering and reordering, and a favorites section (which you can quickly and easily import into!)
When you receive an order from Rapids, chances are your packaging is made almost entirely from recycled & reused materials. Rapids retains the leftover packaging from both our vendors and a few local companies, and repurposes it to ensure your product makes its way to your business in the same condition it left in. In certain cases, we also relabel items from vendors so we don't have to create excess waste by unpacking and repacking the item.