8 oz. Popcorn Machine - Benchmark 11080
This classic street vendor style commercial popcorn machine has an 8 oz. kettle which produces a capacity of 170 quarts of popped popcorn per hour. This professional electric popcorn popper is meant to be used with 8 oz. popcorn kernel, oil and salt packets.
Convenient features of this movie theater style popper include an old maid drawer and a heated warming deck which provides bottom heating. Since heat rises, heating your popped corn from the bottom of the machine is the best way to keep the popcorn at its ideal serving temperature for long periods of time. This is better than popcorn machines which have heat lamps on top, as heat lamps only heat the top layer of popped corn. The tempered glass panels and anodized non-stick kettle are easy to clean. This vintage or antique style popcorn popper can be used at home or for professional use in a restaurant, bar, gas station, convenience store, ballpark, concession stand, event center, or other commercial facility. Use with an antique popcorn machine cart for selling on the street, use with a popcorn machine stand, or set it on the counter at your business, restaurant, or other retail establishment.
Benchmark 11080 Street Vendor Antique Style Popcorn Popper Machine Features
- Stainless steel food zones & kettle jackets for easy cleaning and resistance to rust
- Anodized aluminum kettle provides the best heat transfer and easy cleaning
- Heated warming deck - a 50 watt heating element in the base to keep popped corn fresh and warm
- Old-Maid drawer catches unpopped kernels so you don't end up serving them to your customers
- Tempered glass panels, hinged glass door
- 8 oz popper kettle
- Production capacity: 170 quarts per hour
- Power: 1430 Watts
- Voltage: 120V/60/1 (120 Volts, 60 Hz, Single phase)
- 12 amps
- Certifications: NSF, ETL, CSA.
- Warranty: 3 Years Parts (manufacturer's warranty)
- Dimensions: 21"W x 18"D x 34"H
- Shipping weight: 159 lbs - Ships from Iowa
Benchmark Popcorn Popper Demo Video