The Taprite 2701-BCT Beer Carbonation Meter
The Taprite carbonation tester is designed to be used in the field to verify carbonation levels during equipment installations, keg change-outs and to assist with trouble-shooting. This beer carbonation tester has been tested on various beers (Bud, Bud Light, Coors, Coors Light, Miller Light, Shiner, Heineken and others) with accurate results.
A handy label affixed to the outside of the Taprite 2701-BCT tester shows the appropriate CO2 volume based on the temperature and pressure readings.
Rapids Wholesale also has other testing equipment and accessories available, like this digital PH tester meter with temperature compensation for use as a PH meter for beer, iodine test strips for use when cleaning your beer line, and quaternary ammonium test strips used to measure the concentration of quaternary sanitizers used for cleaning various types of beer-brewing and beer-dispensing equipment.
This Taprite Carbonation Tester Details and Features
- Fittings of this Taprite carbonation tester are all stainless or plated metal
- Thermometer and gauge of the Taprite 2701-BCT are pre-calibrated and easy to read
- Canister (4.5 oz capacity) is made of high impact acrylic
- Cap is made of lightweight aluminum with knurled sides
- This beer carbonation tester is easy to use and clean