Rapids Assembled Beer Shanks
Assembled beer shanks manufactured by Rapids and sold here at Rapids Wholesale have barb nipples. This particular category of beer tap shank comes in 3/16 inch bore. Rapids assembled beer shanks are either available in stainless-steel flange or black plastic, but this specific category of beer faucet shank includes the latter.
Most importantly, all assembled beer shanks from Rapids are NSF listed.
The Assembled Beer Faucet Shank: A Closer Look
Assembled beer shanks are most commonly found in kegerators. A hose barb (nipple) is incorporated into the shank assembly for attaching the beer line and clamp. In some types of assembled beer shanks, the nipple can be removed while in others it is attached permanently.
The removable assemblies of beer shanks often include a flare nut and packing gland that helps hold the nipple in place to prevent leaks.
Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can choose from beer shanks specially designed for one or two faucets, beer shanks with 1/4 inch or 3/16 inch interior diameter, and beer shanks that are made of either nickel-plated brass or stainless steel.
Beer Tap Shank Details and Features
- This beer tap shank already includes a coupling nut
- A beer faucet shank with sleeve snap ring
- Equipped with forged brass lock nut
- Black plastic flange also included
- Available sizes of beer shanks under this category: 3 inches, 4 1/8 inches, 5 1/8 inches, 6 inches, 8 inches, and 10 inches