1.3 Gallon Pressurized Cleaning Bottle
With this 5-liter pressurized cleaning bottle, cleaning your beer lines is a breeze. Just tap this European cleaning bottle filled with cleaning solution as if it were a normal beer keg to clean out your beer lines. Needless to say, regular cleaning of your beer lines results in a clean, crisp, and great-tasting beer.
Important tip: if dip tube is not attached to bottle cap of this pressurized cleaning bottle, hold the tube under hot water for a minute or two before applying to the cap. Softening the tube will prevent it from splitting. Add a Guiness Cap, or a Sankey Cap to make your purchase complete.
Looking for more beer-line cleaning accessories? Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can choose from a wide selection of beer-line cleaning accessories and components from trusted brands like American Beverage, Taprite, and Perlick. We also have our very-own-manufactured beer-line cleaning accessories.
Details and Features of This Micromatic Cleaning Bottle
- Size of this European cleaning bottle: 1.3 Gallon (5 Liter)
- This pressurized cleaning bottle is made of tough and durable polyethylene (HDPE) with UV stabilizer
- Dimensions of this Micromatic cleaning bottle: 8-1/2" diameter x 15-1/4" height
- Bottle max pressure: 60 PSI
- Operating temperature: 36º to 68ºF (2º to 20ºC)