Commercial Wire Shelving Kit
This commercial wire shelving consists of four shelves and four posts that are covered in a green epoxy finish and shelf clips. No tools are required to put this industrial wire shelving kit together. The posts of this epoxy coated wire shelving have grooves at one-inch intervals, and a tapered split sleeve snaps around the post. Tapered openings in the corners of the shelves of this industrial wire shelving kit slide over the split sleeves, giving it a definite lock. In addition, the wire in the shelves of this commercial wire shelving run from front to back, so sliding boxes, trays, or any other item off the wire shelves can be done effortlessly.
Also, the posts of this epoxy coated wire shelving are equipped with bolt levelers that compensate for floor irregularities and a cap that fits in the top. The posts of this industrial wire shelving kit are also double grooved every eight inches for easy identification. This entire commercial wire shelving is NSF listed.
Also check out other available shelving here at Rapids Wholesale, which include Cambro camshelving, dunnage racks, and shelving constructed of epoxy or polymer/plastic.
Industrial Wire Shelving Details and Features
- Complete dimensions of this industrial wire shelving kit: 60 inches wide, 18 inches deep, 74 inches tall
- Crated weight of this commercial wire shelving: 84 pounds
- Multipurpose epoxy coated wire shelving with green coating
- Kits consist of four shelves, four 74"H posts, and shelf clips
- 500-pound capacity per shelf
- Adjustable shelves for flexible storage