Vulcan Wolf VC55GD Natural Gas Double-Deck Convection Oven
Convection Oven, gas, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, (5) oven racks per deck, 8" stainless steel legs, CSA Star, CSA Flame, ENERGY STAR®, 120/60/1.
The Vulcan VC55GD Double-Deck Convection Oven
With this Vulcan natural gas convection oven, you get consistent results thanks to two specially designed and powerful 50,000 BTU burners and two 1/2 HP two-speed blowers. This Vulcan double-deck convection oven also features an electronic spark igniter and a rapid cool-down switch. Solid state temperature controls that adjust from 150°F to 500°F and stainless-steel front, sides, top, and independent removable doors with full windows round out this feature-packed Vulcan gas oven.
This Vulcan convection oven also has a 5-hour timer with a digital display enhancement and is NSF, CSA.
This Vulcan Convection Oven Details and Features
- Complete dimensions of this Vulcan convection oven: 40-1/8"W x 40-1/10"D x 68-5/8"H
- Crated weight of this Vulcan double-deck convection oven: 778 pounds
- Stainless steel doors with double pane windows
- 120/60/1 with 6' cord and plug
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down
- Porcelain enamel on steel oven interior
- 5 nickel-plated oven racks with 11 rack positions
- Interior oven light
- 3/4" rear gas connection
- Internal combination gas pressure regulator and safety solenoid system
- Energy Star Certified
- Warranty of this Vulcan single gas oven: 1 year limited parts and labor, 3 year limited warranty on doors.
When you receive an order from Rapids, chances are your packaging is made almost entirely from recycled & reused materials. Rapids retains the leftover packaging from both our vendors and a few local companies, and repurposes it to ensure your product makes its way to your business in the same condition it left in. In certain cases, we also relabel items from vendors so we don't have to create excess waste by unpacking and repacking the item.