Vulcan VEG 30-40 lb. Floor Fryer Basics
If you're looking for a really nice upgrade to the basic entry-level fryers with increased efficiency that could potentially qualify for EnergyStar rebates, this very well could be the perfect floor fryer for you. This unit cooks 10 lbs. more per hour than a standard economy fryer and has a cooking efficiency of 50% as compared to 38% of most economy fryers making it more productive and more efficient.
Main Features of the Vulcan VEG Gas Fyer
EnergyStar® listed - Having EnergyStar® certification means this unit uses less energy and will lower your energy bills. And in most municipalities may qualify for energy rebates (consult your local utilities).
Millivolt controls - Eliminates the needed for an electrical hook-up. This adds much need flexibility in where you can place the fryer underneath the hood in your kitchen.
Stainless steel construction - The fryer tanks, top, and the front door are made of stainless steel increasing durability and making it far easier to clean. This fryer can stand up to the daily wear and tear of the toughest kitchens and employees.
Specifications of the Vulcan VEG Model 1VEG35M Gas Fryer
The 1VEG35M Gas Fryer has a 35-40 lb. oil capacity and is a free standing floor style fryer. The VEG35 is a 70,000 BTU/hr input unit that is EnergyStar certified. Featuring a stainless steel front top and reinforced door as well as a stainless steel fry tank with three exchanger tubes for maximum heat transfer. It also features a 1-1/4" full port ball type drain valve. Included with the fryer are twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles and drain extension tank brush and clean out rod. Behind the door is located a snap action millivolt thermostat control that can be adjusted from 200° to 400°F.
Standard Features of the VEG Fryer
- 70,000 BTU/hr. input.
- Stainless steel fry tank, 35-40 lb. capacity.
- Large cold zone area.
- Stainless steel reinforced door with Earth magnet to secure closed door.
- G90 high grade galvanized non corrosive finish sides and back.
- Set of four nickel plated adjustable legs.
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles.
- Behind the door snap action millivolt thermostat control adjusts from 200° to 400°F with standing pilot requires no electric hook-up.
- Hi-limit shut-off protector shuts off gas combination valve and standing pilot.
- Built in flue deflector.
- Nickel plated tube rack.
- Easily removable stainless steel basket hanger for cleaning.
- Tank brush and clean-out rod.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Stainless steel fry tank has a five (5) year limited tank warranty. If during the first year only, the tank is found to have a leak and is verified by an authorized service agency, the entire VEG Series fryer will be replaced.
Vulcan VEG35 SpecSheet