The Turbo Air TGM-14RV for Superb Insulation and Efficient Refrigeration
Great insulation and efficient refrigeration are two of the qualities that you should look for in a reach-in fridge. And with all Turbo Air commercial refrigerators, you get both and more. The entire cabinet structure of the TGM-14RV and its solid doors are foamed-in-place using high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation. On the other hand, efficient refrigeration and cooling is achieved via oversized and balanced refrigeration systems that use CFC-free refrigerants. The Turbo Air TGM-14RV also has efficient evaporators and condensers for faster cooling.
TGM-14RV Energy-Conserving Fan and Hot-Gas Condensate System
The TGM-14RV features an energy-conserving fan control that utilizes an algorithmic air circulation for optimal temperature levels. The innovative fan control system of the TGM-14RV conserves energy by at least 15 percent and increases the compressor life by up to 30 percent. On the other hand, the Turbo Air TGM-14RV uses a hot-gas condensate system that is specially treated to resist corrosion. This increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion and also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
Here at Rapids Wholesale, we also carry other reputable brands, one of them trusted brand Cecilware. You might want to consider this Cecilware countertop display refrigerator with illuminated header or this energy-efficient countertop cooler.
Turbo Air Commercial Refrigerators Details and Features
- The Turbo Air TGM-14RV keeps products like beverages and food items cold and fresh, without costing the business owner a fortune in electricity
- The TGM-14RV model features a quiet and energy-efficient compressor
- The walls of the Turbo Air TGM-14RV are insulated with high-density, closed cell, expanded polyurethane foam
- The self closing, double-pane glass doors of the TGM-14RV model come with special heat-reflecting film that keeps the cold in and the heat out for a quicker pull-down time, less compressor run time and greater energy savings.
- TGM-14RV cabinet dimensions: 23 5/8” long, 23 3/8” deep, 73 5/8” tall
- 1/5 horsepower
- 14 cubic feet
- 1 swing glass door, 4 shelves
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 2.2
- Crated weight: 187 Ibs.
- NSF, UL standard
- Warranty: 2 Year Parts and Labor, 5 Year Compressor
- Ships from IL