The Turbo Air TSF-23SD-N
The Turbo Air TSF-23SD-N has a Turbo cool mode that enables fast temperature recovery and features a bottom-mount compressor for energy savings and ergonomic placement of food. In addition, this Turbo Air single door freezer features an oversized evaporator and condenser for faster cooling and greater efficiency.
The Turbo Air TSF-23SD-N is an excellent freezer for any busy commercial kitchen. This particular Turbo Air solid door freezer is an optimal fit for restaurant or food-service owners who are looking for a durable and dependable unit that is designed with a long product life. The cabinet construction of the Turbo Air TSF-23SD-N is constructed of stainless steel, as well as the shelves. In fact, the stainless steel used in the construction of this Turbo Air single door freezer is designed to hold up for many years of constant and heavy use and is easy to clean.
This Turbo Air solid door freezer holds a temperature of -10 to 0 Fahrenheit, which is the best temperature for frozen-food preservation. The Turbo Air TSF-23SD-N is also excellent for storing ice cream and other frozen foodstuffs. Indeed, this Turbo Air single door freezer is an excellent addition to any busy commercial kitchen.
This Turbo Air Solid Door Freezer Details and Features
- 1 swing door, 3 shelves
- The Turbo Air TSF-23SD provides precise and constant temperature, allowing food products to remain fresh over an extended period of time
- The entire cabinet construction and solid doors of this Turbo Air single door freezer are foamed-in-place using high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- This Turbo Air solid door freezer features ergonomically designed doors
- This Turbo Air solid door freezer uses sturdy, clean stainless-steel shelving
- Turbo Air TSF-23SD cabinet dimensions: 27" long, 30-3/8" deep, 78-1/4" tall
- 1/2 horsepower
- 23 cubic feet
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Amps: 4.8
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Crated weight of the Turbo Air TSF-23SD: 293 pounds
- Warranty: 3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
Turbo Air Self-Cleaning Condenser Video