TAC-48-LD Air Curtain Merchandiser Refrigeration System
It goes without saying that the refrigeration system of an air curtain merchandiser is one of its most vital components, and the TAC-48-LD is no different. In particular, this air curtain refrigerator has patented reversing condenser fan motor(s) that reverse during defrost off cycles to help keep the condenser coil of this air curtain refrigerator free from dirt, dust, and debris.
Remember that keeping the coils of your air curtain merchandiser clean helps optimize the unit’s performance, providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency. Please note, though, that regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils is still recommended.
TAC-48-LD Air Curtain Refrigerator Cabinet Construction and Shelving
Two other important components of an air curtain refrigerator are the shelving and cabinet construction, for obvious reasons. The cabinet construction of the TAC-48-LD is composed of Ecomate, a foamed-in-place, high-density, polyurethane insulation that is environmentally friendly as it is durable and heavy-duty. The cabinet of this air curtain merchandiser is also fitted with leg levelers.
On the other hand, for shelving, the TAC-48-LD features level-tiered shelves that feature a stainless-steel floor.
True TAC-48-LD Air Curtain Merchandiser Fridge Details and Features
- This air curtain merchandiser provides fast, easy access to product while maximizing attention to merchandising
- The TAC-48-LD is uniquely sized for placement in a variety of popular impulse-merchandising locations
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system of the TAC-48-LD holds an ideal temperature of 35°F to 40°F
- Non-peel or chip white powder-coated steel exterior
- NSF-approved white aluminum interior liner with stainless-steel floor
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate, a new, innovative, high-density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone-depletion potential and zero global-warming potential
- Dimensions of this air curtain refrigerator: 48" long, 30-1/8" deep, 80-5/8" tall
- 1 horsepower
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 12
- Crated weight: 540 pounds
- 6-1/2' cord, NEMA 6-15P
- Warranty: three year parts and labor, five year compressor