Beer Keg Regulator for Beer Carbonation
This keg beer regulator is a great alternative to other expensive beer gas systems and will be a great addition to any bar, pub, or restaurant. Maintaining the carbonation of the beer is enormously important to the taste and quality of the beer that is consumed by your potential consumers. Without a proper way to regulate the beer through the dispensing process, the taste of the beer can be ruined completely. This beer pump system works with Dry Compressed Air, CO2 or Nitrogen.
Beer CO2 Regulator Ideal for Glycol Cooling Systems
This regulator is unique in that it is not only an inexpensive way to save money or save the carbonation of your beer. This carbonator is designed to fit with the glycol system that you have so the customer remains satisfied with the service. Having chilled beer isn’t enough if the customers are drinking flat beverages. The carbonated beer system adds the much needed beer experience for all of your customers as they receive ice cold beer with that expected carbonated feel and taste.
Beer Regulator Features for Better Carbonation in Beer
- An inexpensive alternative to other costly beer blenders.
- Utilizes internal beer keg pressure that can be kept low while the beer line pressure can be over 12 PSI—pounds per square inch.
- Non-electric regulator to save on power.
- A great addition to glycol systems for the best chilled and carbonated beer.
- Capable of working with CO2, air, or nitrogen pressure systems.
- Capable of working with long keg lines and difficult set-ups.
- Warranty: pump 18 months