1800 Series 3 Compartment Bar Sink
The 1800 series of sinks from Krowne, this 3 compartment bar sink included, feature a four-inch-center, wall-mounted faucet as well as 20-gauge embossed, stainless-steel drainboards with welded braces every six inches and 3/4 inch radius on all vertical and horizontal edges. In addition, with this high-quality Krowne bar equipment, you can choose from low-lead compliance options that can meet California AB-1953 and Vermont S152 standards.
The Krowne 18-53C Standard Features
With the Krowne 18-53C model, you get a 3 compartment bar sink with left-and-right drainboards and bowl constructed of 20-gauge stainless steel. The sides, back, and bottom of the Krowne 18-53C sink are also constructed of heavy-duty 20-gauge stainless steel. This 3 compartment bar sink has a net weight of 63 pounds.
For other types of commercial sinks available here at Rapids Wholesale, you can choose from reputable brands like Advance Tabco and Eagle, which feature drop-in sinks and free-standing sinks.
More Details and Features of this Krowne Bar Sink
- Overall Dimensions: 33" H x 60" W x 18.5" D
- Bowl Dimensions: 9.75" H x 10" W x 14" D
- 12" Drain boards on both sides of the sink
- This 3 compartment bar sink features a stainless steel top and front
- The legs of the Krowne 18-53C model are made of 1-5/8 inch tubular 16-gauge galvanized steel and feature gray plastic bullet feet
- The Krowne 18-53C sink has a four-inch reinforced backsplash
- Bowls of this 3 compartment bar sink have 1-1/2 inch radius on all vertical and horizontal corners
- When stand pipes and dump drains are installed on this 3 compartment bar sink, your bar staff and employees can enjoy a larger working area
- All Krowne bar equipment are NSF standard
- Warranty: one year
- With low-lead compliance options to meet California AB-1953 and Vermont S152 standards