Bar Drainer Trays Help Keep Your Bar Dry, Clean, and Tidy
This Krowne bar drainer can help you effectively keep your bar clean, dry, and tidy. With this Krowne sink, you can easily drain unwanted liquids from your bar, which accumulate because of spills and splashes from the water faucet when your bar staff are washing dishes and glassware or from beverage bottles or beer dispensers when staff pour out drinks for customers.
Krowne Metal Bar Drain Tray: A Closer Look
This thirty-six-inch metal drainer from Krowne is used to keep your bar clean and dry for health purposes. This Krowne bar drainer is also perfect to be used in waitress stations or drink transfer stations. The pan and insert of this modified Krowne sink is made of 20-gauge stainless-steel. When it comes to the all-important plumbing, like most Krowne sinks, this bar drainer has a 1/2 inch IPS drain connection and a one-inch drain opening.
Here at Rapids, you can also choose from our very own drop-in drainers, ranging from brass to stainless steel.
KR-D36 Bar Drainer Details and Features
- Metal drainer width: Thirty-six inches
- Cutout dimensions: Twenty-two inches wide by thirteen inches deep
- Bar drainer net weight: Forty-five pounds
- Extra large fourteen-inch front to back depth
- This Krowne sink features heavy-duty, stainless-steel perforated inserts
- Mounting studs included
- Use for waitress or drink-transfer stations to keep your bar clean
- One-inch drain standard
- NSF standard
- Ships from NJ
- Important note: Any orders placed for this item will be subject to a 50 percent cancellation fee if the order is canceled