Taprite Panel-Mounted Co2 Beer Regulator
This Co2 beer regulator assembly is essentially four interconnected Taprite regulators with high Co2 volumetric flow that provides continuity in product dispensing. This beer Co2 regulator is connected directly to a gas source. Note that the recommended operating pressure of this Co2 regulator should be limited to 2/3 of the gauge range for maximum accuracy.
A Closer Look at This Secondary Beer Regulator
This particular beer Co2 regulator from Taprite has a polycarbonate bonnet that will not chip, break, or fade. It also has a built-in 10 Micron filter to keep the contaminants out of the regulator, plus a repair kit for emergency situations.
This Co2 beer regulator is used primarily for beer, but can also be used for other applications.
Aside from Taprite regulators, here at Rapids Wholesale you can choose from a selection of other brands of regulators that include American Beverage and Draught Tech. We also have in-line gas-leak detectors from McDantim and our very-own-manufactured beer-dispenser Co2 kits.
Taprite T1694STWMK Regulator Assembly Details and Features
- Wall-mounted secondary Taprite regulators mounted on 18-gauge galvanized metal panels
- 3/8 inch beer wall brackets for each beverage line are mounted above each Co2 regulator
- Safety relief valve on each Co2 beer regulator
- 5/16 inch hose barb inlet connection
- Panel mounting holes for easy installation
- 8 1/2 inch by twenty-one inch panel with four beer Y's
- Important note: This regulator can be used with Co2, nitrogen, or air