Panel-Mounted Secondary Taprite Regulators
This keg Co2 regulator is designed with a built-in, high-volume external safety valve to protect your dispensing systems. Also, Taprite regulators—this Co2 gas regulator in particular—are designed for further pressure reduction from a primary regulator to a proper dispensing level.
A Durable and Heavy-Duty Keg Co2 Regulator
This keg Co2 regulator has a forged brass body for greater durability; in addition, the body of this Taprite dual regulator assembly has enough mass to serve as a heat sink to help prevent freeze-up problems.
Last but not the least, all models of this panel-mounted Co2 gas regulator assembly have heavy-duty stainless-steel wall mounting panels.
Aside from Taprite regulators, we at Rapids Wholesale also offer a large selection of regulators from reputable brand Draught Tech. Get a Co2 high-pressure regulator, an in-line high-pressure regulator, and ganged regulators.
Taprite T1672STWMK Dual Regulator Assembly Details:
- Wall-mounted secondary Taprite regulators mounted on 18-gauge galvanized metal panels
- 3/8 inch beer wall brackets for each beverage line are mounted above each keg Co2 regulator
- Safety relief valve on each Co2 gas regulator
- 5/16 inch hose barb inlet connection and 5/16 inch barb shutoff
- 8 1/2 inch by 11 inch panel with 2 beer Y's
- Panel mounting holes for easy installation
- Important note: This Taprite dual regulator can be used with Co2, nitrogen, or air