Features of This Commercial Walk in Cooler
Here are just some of the inclusions of this Kold walk in cooler: a durable door that assures a proper fit, performance, and alignment thanks to a stepped-profile design that serves as a barrier to air flow; corrosion-resistant panel finishes; heavy-duty floor panels constructed of smooth aluminum that are engineered to withstand uniformly distributed loads of up to 800 pounds per square foot; and more. This Kold walk in refrigerator also features a hot gas condensate vaporizer.
Get a Trusted Kold Walk in Cooler
This Kold walk in cooler is one of the most reliable types of indoor walk-in refrigerators that provides easy installation, high-insulation efficiency, and toughness. First: easy installation means that all panels of this Kold walk in cooler are manufactured with male and female mating rails to ensure proper alignment during installation. Second: toughness means that the polyurethane insulation wraps around the return bend and seams on both sections of this Kold walk in refrigerator create a lightweight panel that is extremely heavy-duty. Last but not the least: high-insulation efficiency means that the foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners ensure a airtight seal for maximum energy efficiency. These are just some of the features available for this commercial walk in cooler.
We at Rapids Wholesale also have freezers available from two other trusted brands, Leer and Masterbilt. Choose from large or small Leer freezers, depending on your preference, and we also have a large selection of Masterbilt freezers that come in 3/4 HP, 1 1/2 HP, and 2 HP.
Details and Features of This Kold Walk in Refrigerator
- 8' Wide x 12' Deep x 7'-7" High
- Kold LockerGäó Self Contained, with Floor included
- Foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco embossed coated steel on the interior and exterior
- Self-closing doors include a locking deadbolt handle
- Capsule-Pak top mount refrigeration designed for indoor applications
- Flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- No drain line required on indoor units
- Coolers 35°F, Freezers -10°F
- UL standard
- In stock for immediate shipment.
- If ordered by 9:30 am Central Time, units ship same day anywhere in the continental U.S. using standard freight w/o lift gate
- Warranty: 15-year panel warranty, 1-year parts, 18-month labor, 5-year compressor
- Note: contact us for outdoor or combo boxes
- Ships from WI