Why You Should Stock Up on Kitchen Sink Legs
While all of our Eagle sinks here at Rapids Wholesale are guaranteed durable and heavy-duty owing to their stainless-steel construction, it’s always a good idea to stock up on kitchen sink legs, especially if you are running an extremely busy, demanding, and fast-paced food-service kitchen
Kitchen Sink Legs Ideal for Your Eagle Kitchen Sink with Leg
Not all kitchen sinks are created equal. While one of the most in-demand commercial sinks include a kitchen sink with legs, there are also those that do not require legs and are instead installed on a concrete countertop. These types of kitchen sinks are known as drop-in sinks. (Common drop-in sinks include one-, two-, and three-compartment drop-in sinks.
The kitchen sink legs available here at Rapids Wholesale, obviously, are more suited for kitchen sink with legs, specifically Eagle stainless steel sinks. While you may think that you will not need additional kitchen sink legs for your kitchen sink with legs, you should think twice. Anything can happen in a busy restaurant or bar kitchen, and it is better to be prepared. These kitchen sink legs are guaranteed heavy-duty and durable because of their stainless-steel construction and can support the weight of any Eagle commercial-kitchen sink.
Features of Our Kitchen Sink Legs for Your Eagle Stainless Steel Sinks
- Guaranteed durable and heavy-duty owing to their stainless-steel construction
- Easily attached to any compatible Eagle stainless steel sinks
- Ideal for any compatible Eagle kitchen sink with legs (not drop-in sinks)
- Guaranteed to support the weight of any Eagle commercial-kitchen sink
- These sink legs with cross bars are compatible with most Eagle kitchen sinks and bar sinks, excluding items like hand sinks and drop-in sinks. These legs will work with most newer Eagle sink models with numbers beginning with 412, 414, or 314. If you aren't sure that these legs will fit your Eagle sink, please call us at 1-800-472-7431 and we will be happy to help!