One of the Best Three-Bowl Eagle Group Sink Units Available Today
The dependable three compartment bar sink has bowls that are specifically designed to be deep-drawn and are seamless and made of one-piece construction. This makes it more durable and heavy-duty, and which makes it perfect for use in busy and demanding bar and restaurant kitchens. Also, this ideal 3 compartment stainless steel sink also boasts of a relatively large radius that ensures maximum capacity to accommodate an ample supply of dishes, plates, mugs, glasses, and utensils to be washed.
What to Consider before You Go Out and Buy Your 3 Compartment Stainless Steel Sink
With any Eagle Group sink, irrespective of how many bowls they have (one bowl, two bowls, or four bowls, etc.), it is important that it should pass the stringent requirements of your local health department. What you need to know is that majority of local health codes demand that a 3 compartment stainless steel sink can be effectively used by kitchen staff to perform manual warewashing in the untoward event that your kitchen dishwashing machine breaks down. Needless to say, this three compartment bar sink can help your kitchen staff and crew complete all three steps to a successful manual warewashing operation.
Features of This Three Compartment Bar Sink
- With 16 gauge 304 stainless steel bowls. Each bowl is 14" x 16" x 20"
- Includes one 18" drainboard on the right hand side. We also carry the same sink with Two 18" Drainboards
- 9-+" high, full-length backsplash
- Wall-mounted faucet type, 8" faucet center. Faucet is not included
- A basket-style drain is included in this commercial 3 compartment sink, with a 3-+" inlet and 1-+" outlet
- Features 1-5/8" galvanized legs with adjustable plastic feet
- Overall sink dimensions: 74.38" long x 27.5" deep x 44.5" tall
- Ships from DE