Brass Nitrogen Stout Beer Faucet From Draught Tech DTF530
This European Beer Faucet from Draught Tech is lead free, forged brass and then gold plated.
A big difference between a European beer faucet and a regular beer tap is that the former features a restriction plate that barely allows the liquid to pass through. When the beer passes through in a controlled way (because of a flow straightener), dissolved gas is released along the way, and this gives the stout the distinctive foamy look and creamy texture. This Draught Tech brass beer tap can also be used to dispense regular draft beer.
Unique European Beer Faucet
A European beer faucet is a specially designed beer tap that's perfect for dispensing European stouts. This particular Draught Tech European beer tap is basically a brass beer tap that is reliable, durable, and is guaranteed to last many years even under heavy use. It goes without saying that this brass beer faucet will dispense creamy stout with a good head of foam and excellent taste, every time.
Aside from trusted brand Draught Tech, here at Rapids Wholesale you can choose from a large selection of beer faucets and beer taps from reputable manufacturers American Beverage, Perlick, Taprite, and our very-own-manufactured draft faucets and taps.
Stout Beer Faucet Features with Restricting Faucet Nozzle
- A European beer tap specifically designed to dispense rich and creamy stouts with a good head of foam
- Forged Brass - Lead Free - Gold Plated
- This brass beer tap features a restrictor that makes for that distinctive texture and taste of high-quality stouts
- This European beer faucet from Draught Tech is guaranteed to fit beer shanks and faucet towers found in the United States
- The body of this Draught Tech brass beer faucet is easy to clean and maintain