Compact Countertop Electric Convection Oven, Fits 3 Quarter-Size Pans
Convection Oven, electric, countertop, .83 cubic feet, quarter-size, 175-500° F, time & temperature manual controls, end of cooking cycle buzzer, (3) shelves, holds (3) 1/4 size sheet pans, insulated double wall cool-touch glass door, heavy-duty stainless steel construction, 120v/60/1ph, 1450w, 12A, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, MET to UL
Advanced airflow design with patented baffle. Heavy-duty fan moves more air in less time. Manual control knobs for time and temperature. 60 minute timer. Heat settings 175°F - 500°F. Dura-Body stainless steel with cool-touch double wall glass reinforced door. Three quarter size pan capacity. 2 year limited warranty, 90 day light bulb and gasket.
- Handles three 1/4 size sheet pans (pans not included)
- Cooking chamber: 9” high x 14-1/8” wide x 11-1/4” deep
- 0.83 cubic feet cooking capacity
- Accommodates standard 1/4 size sheet pans & standard 2-1/2” deep half-size steam table pans
- Heat settings from 175 to 500 degrees
- Advanced airflow design with patented baffle and squirrel cage fan
- High temperature motor bearings
- Continuous on or 60 minute timer
- Buzzer signals end of timed cycle
- Cool-touch Safety Door
- Double thermal glass door removable for easy cleaning
- Insulated double wall construction
- Three shelves included; 2-1/2” between shelves
- All stainless construction
- NSF, MET to UL & CSA Standards
- Electrical: 120 volts/1440 watts/12 amps/Single Phase
- Two year Limited Warranty (1 Year Carry-in service & parts, 2nd Year parts only; 30 days on glass; 90 days on lights & gasket; one year on motor)
||California Prop 65
Information not provided by manufacturer. Contact manufacturer for more details.
Like this price?
Rapids Rewards Sneak Preview
For a LIMITED TIME, we are offering all of our webstore visitors the advantage that Rapids Rewards members get every time they visit - special discounts on more than 1,000 products! These sale prices change seasonally, and frequently include our bestsellers and new items.
Make sure you don't lose out on the great deals - being a Rapids Rewards member is free, and all you have to do is Create an Account!
If you want access to great deals, faster reordering, and more, sign up for a Rapid Rewards account! Once you are logged in, you will find lower pricing on many of our most popular items, including sales we can't advertise to the public.
Additional benefits of have a Rewards account are saved addresses, streamlined ordering and reordering, and a favorites section (which you can quickly and easily import into!)
When you receive an order from Rapids, chances are your packaging is made almost entirely from recycled & reused materials. Rapids retains the leftover packaging from both our vendors and a few local companies, and repurposes it to ensure your product makes its way to your business in the same condition it left in. In certain cases, we also relabel items from vendors so we don't have to create excess waste by unpacking and repacking the item.