A Chrome and Stainless Steel Beer Tower
It goes without saying that a stainless steel beer tower is considered one of the most durable and heavy-duty types of beer towers available in the market today. And it is also one of the most good looking. Remember that nowadays it is not enough to serve the best-tasting beer. You also need to make sure that your equipment, chief of them your beer tap dispenser, will compliment your bar’s indoor or outdoor décor well. And this is where this stainless steel beer tower comes in.
Looking for a beer draft tower other than stainless steel? You can opt for these other popular finishes: brass, ceramic, gold tone, and natural.
A Beer Tap Dispenser for a Streamlined Bar Operation
With this beer tap dispenser that includes ten faucets, you are sure to get your money’s worth. Imagine a busy, demanding, and fast-paced bar, club, pub, and tavern that’s full of customers expecting their draft beer. Imagine your bar staff, who all need to work quickly to fill guests’ orders. Now with this ten-faucet beer tap dispenser, a team of bartenders and barmaids can work more efficiently to serve customers even at the busiest times of the working day or night.
Details and Features of This Stainless Steel Beer Tower
- Number of faucets: 10
- Length = 39", Height 14"
- A bottom access plate is included in this stainless steel draft tower.
- Counter mount, pass-thru style
- Welded corners and no seams or visible screws for a beautiful, clean look.
- Includes 10 faucets and 5" ID beer hose, assembled with one piece 1/4" bore nipple shanks. (No soldered elbows or o-ring seats to leak or loosen).
- Tap handles are not included and must be ordered separately. Compatible faucet handles can be found here.
- NSF standard
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.