Vollrath Wear-Ever 10" Aluminum Fry Pan, Non-Stick PowerCoat
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 10" (25 cm), with PowerCoat™ non-stick coating, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, 7-5/8" (20cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/8" (5.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga.
As one of our most popular fry pans, this 10" non-stick cooking pan from Vollrath comes with a number of beneficial features:
- The PowerCoat2Gäó non-stick coating has bits of ceramic mixed in, protecting the coating from rough use with utensils made from steel or other hard materials. It also provides exceptional durability due to the dual layering.
- The TriVent® silicone insulated handle uses a design that reduces stress and fatigue, so it should never wear out. The handle’s design also minimizes the amount of heat that is transferred from the pan to the handle for superior safety and comfort. This has been tested with temperatures up to 450° for both stove and oven use.
- The aluminum used is heavy-duty impact-resistant 3004 aluminum.
- The EverTite™ Riveting System includes a lifetime warranty against loose rivets for your peace of mind.
- Speaking of peace of mind, this fry pan is made in the USA and is NSF certified!
||Fry Pans - Non-Stick
|Stainless Steel / Induction Ready Cookware
When you receive an order from Rapids, chances are your packaging is made almost entirely from recycled & reused materials. Rapids retains the leftover packaging from both our vendors and a few local companies, and repurposes it to ensure your product makes its way to your business in the same condition it left in. In certain cases, we also relabel items from vendors so we don't have to create excess waste by unpacking and repacking the item.