The Turbo Air TSR-49SD features an oversized evaporator and condenser for faster cooling and greater efficiency. All Turbo Air solid door refrigerators hold 33°F to 38°F.
The Turbo Air TSR-49SD Commercial Cooler
This Turbo Air reach-in refrigerator boasts of a stainless-steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom, and back) that guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and a long product life. Unlike other brands, Turbo Air solid door refrigerators have had their sharp corners and edges rounded to reduce the risk of injury. The Turbo Air TSR-49SD adds a touch of class and sophistication to any restaurant or food-service kitchen.
In addition, this Turbo Air reach-in refrigerator also features a digital temperature-control system and a high-tech monitor. The former helps the Turbo Air TSR-49SD provide precise and constant temperature, a level of precision that allows food products to remain fresh over an extended period of time. The latter, on the other hand, will beep if the door of this Turbo Air reach-in refrigerator has been opened for more than 30 seconds. The monitor of the Turbo Air TSR-49SD digitally displays the present temperature and current status of the refrigerator. You can also conveniently change the temperature of this Turbo Air reach-in refrigerator by adjusting the thermostat.
This Turbo Air Reach-in Refrigerator Details and Features
- 2 swing doors, 6 shelves
- The Turbo Air TSR-49SD provides precise and constant temperature, allowing food products to remain fresh over an extended period of time
- The entire cabinet construction and solid doors of this Turbo Air reach-in refrigerator are foamed-in-place using high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- This Turbo Air reach-in refrigerator features ergonomically designed doors
- Turbo Air solid door refrigerators use sturdy and clean stainless-steel shelving
- Turbo Air TSR-49SD cabinet dimensions: 54-3/8" long, 30-3/8" deep, 78-1/4" tall
- 1/5 horsepower
- 49 cubic feet
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Amps: 2.3
- Crated weight of the Turbo Air TSR-49SD: 427 pounds
- Turbo Air solid door refrigerators use environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
- Ships from IL
Turbo Air Self-Cleaning Condenser Video