The Traulsen G10010
The refrigeration system of the Traulsen G10010 features a large, high-humidity blower coil to reduce food spoilage. The top-mounted, balanced refrigeration system of this Traulsen 1 door refrigerator is provided along with a next-generation, water-resistant microprocessor control, which maintains close temperature tolerances. In addition, the compressor of this Traulsen single door reach in refrigerator cycles less frequently, which promotes longer life and more savings for you.
In addition, the Traulsen G10010 has a stainless-steel front and doors and a durable, corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum on the exterior sides and interior. This Traulsen 1 door refrigerator also has three epoxy-coated shelves per door section mounted on popular, easy to adjust, Traulsen-style pin mounts. The Traulsen G10010 is also equipped with self-closing doors, and on cam-lift hinges have 120 degree stay-open feature for easy product loading, with locks included.
Also, this Traulsen single door reach in refrigerator comes standard with 6 locking casters. The Traulsen G10010 34 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, perfect for food preservation. This Traulsen 1 door refrigerator is UL, NSF standard and has a warranty of 1 year parts and labor and 5 year compressor, with 2 year parts and labor on microprocessor control and lifetime warranty on handles and hinges. This Traulsen single door reach in refrigerator is Energy Star rated.
Here at Rapids, you can check out a wide selection of refrigerated merchandisers and display cases. Choose from reach-in glass door display refrigerators, reach-in glass door display freezers, glass-top spot display freezers, and open front display merchandisers.
This Traulsen 1 Door Refrigerator Details and Features
- Epoxy-coated wire shelves included
- Features self-closing, full-length doors
- Includes 6" casters and door locks
- Automatically-activated incandescent lighting
- Energy-saving non-electric condensate evaporator
- Stainless steel exterior front with anodized aluminum exterior sides and interior
- Louvered panel provides access to condensing unit
- Doors have 120 degree; stay open feature for loading ease
- Cam-lift hinges and work flow door handles come with lifetime warranty
- Crated weight of this Traulsen single door reach in refrigerator: 410 pounds
- Amps: 11.3
- Cubic feet: 24.2
- Dimensions of the Traulsen G10010: 29.88" long, 35" deep, and 83.25" tall
- 1 solid swing door, 3 shelves
- This Traulsen single door reach in refrigerator is UL and NSF standard and has a warranty of 1 year parts and labor and 5 year compressor, with 2 year parts and labor on microprocessor control and lifetime warranty on handles and hinges
- This Traulsen single door reach in refrigerator is Energy Star rated