Scotsman HID312A-1 Meridian Ice Machine & Dispenser 260 lb production
Meridian™ Ice Machine/Dispenser, with water dispenser, H2 Nugget Ice, air cooled, up to 260 lb production/24 hour, 12 lb bin storage capacity, stainless exterior, external air filter, AgION™ antimicrobial protection, R-134a refrigerant, 115V/60/1-ph, 7.0 amps, CE, cULus
NOTE: Shown with optional adjustable legs (sold separately).
- Smarter Construction -Durable stainless steel evaporator and exterior panels. Greaseless bearings for reduced maintenance. Larger sink opening and dispensing area. Antimicrobial AquaArmor with AgIONâ„¢ is molded into key
- Space-maximizing design - The industry's smallest operational footprint relative to capacity. Featuring specially designed contoured sides for enhanced breathability and an external air filter.
- More convenient front access - Removable front panels allow ease of access and service to all key internal components. Including a removable storage bin for better cleaning and maintenance access.
- Enhanced service features - Intuitive LED diagnostic lights reduce service time. Unit specific QR code for quick access to service manuals and warranty history. Convenient USB drive that allows for fast software updates. New removable sink and grill provide maximum access for ease of cleaning.
- Energy and Water Efficiency - Industry leading efficiencies deliver on going savings.
- Quieter operation - Improved condenser fan function.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.
|Ice Production (lbs/day)
||0 - 22"
When you receive an order from Rapids, chances are your packaging is made almost entirely from recycled & reused materials. Rapids retains the leftover packaging from both our vendors and a few local companies, and repurposes it to ensure your product makes its way to your business in the same condition it left in. In certain cases, we also relabel items from vendors so we don't have to create excess waste by unpacking and repacking the item.