Perlick Stainless Steel Beer Faucet
Perlick is known for making some of the best and most effective beer taps around. They add style and amazing taste to any bar, restaurant, tavern, hotel, or anywhere else that distributes beer. The trick is in the design. Looking paste the amazing stainless steel faucet design with the stylish chrome finish, the beer faucet has a unique design that is very useful to distributers. The Perlick 525SS model is essentially a stainless steel beer faucet that is corrosion-resistant. The 525ss is also easy to clean and maintain. Heavy-duty.
A Perlick Faucet with Floating Faucet O-Ring and Stainless Steel Beer Tap
- The O-ring eliminates the need for a valve shaft.
- The beer isn’t exposed to the air prior to being poured eliminating the space for mold and bacteria to contaminate the keg faucet.
- Stainless steel design prevenst corrosion which happens to cause things like bacteria and yeast build up in the faucet.
Perlick 525SS Faucet: Corrosion-Resistant and Contamination-Free
With the Perlick 525SS, you get one of the most corrosion-resistant and contamination-free beer faucets available in the market today. The O-ring built in into the 525SS model eliminates the need for a valve shaft. Also, with the Perlick 525SS faucet, the beer isn't exposed to the air before being dispensed, which virtually eliminates contamination of mold, bacteria, and yeast. And because this is a stainless steel beer faucet, this unit is virtually free of any harmful corrosion.
Perlick Beer Faucet Details and Features
- The Perlick 525SS measures 4-1/8 inch length
- 3/16 inch I.D. stainless beer line connection
- Faucet knob not included
- Floating faucet O-ring of the Perlick 525SS faucet prevents the need for a valve shaft and eliminates the chances of the beer being exposed to the air prior to being poured
- The 525SS model has very few internal parts; therefore, there is less chance of breakage and expensive repair