Masterbilt Gelato Display Case for Sale
This gelato display case from Masterbilt is manufactured in the United States for faster service and parts. Ideal for displaying not only gelato but also ice cream, sorbets, or Italian ice, this gelato display cabinet features concealed evaporator coils to help protect it from spills and is designed to hold European five-liter pans, which can also be configured for USA-standard 1/3 size or three-gallon tubs. The GEL-6 gelato display allows for two levels of pans: one for display and one underneath for storage. This gelato display case for sale here at Rapids Wholesale already includes a standard power cord, rear-air intake and front discharge, and T8 electronic lighting.
Important note: this gelato display cabinet should not be placed against a wall that closes off its front or rear.
GEL-6 Gelato Display Lids, Refrigeration System, and Finish
With the GEL-6 gelato display cabinet, you get a refrigeration system with a standard semi-hermetic compressor, a hot gas defrost, a condensing unit, and an environmentally friendly refrigerant (R-404A). The GEL-6 gelato display maintains a temperature range of 20 degrees Fahrenheit to -5 degrees Fahrenheit. In addition, this gelato display case has two-inch-thick walls with polyurethane insulation in the refrigeration compartment for a reliable and dependable performance.
In addition, the front-glass lid of this gelato display case is top hinged for easy cleaning and gives the user convenient access to the unit's cabinet exterior. The GEL-6 gelato display also has sliding rear lids on back. This gelato display cabinet has a standard black finish with stainless-steel front panel.
We at Rapids Wholesale also offer ice cream dipping cabinets from two other trusted brands, True and Turbo Air. You can select a small True dipping cabinet that holds as few as four cans or a bigger unit that can hold as many as twenty-eight cans. Turbo Air dipping cabinets, on the other hand, offer smaller units that measure 4.9 cubic feet and bigger units that measure 13.3 cubic feet.
GEL-6 Gelato Display Cabinet Details and Features
- Display gelato, ice cream, sorbet, or Italian ice in your establishment with this gelato display cabinet.
- Top hinged front glass, sliding rear lids
- Holds 20 degrees Fahrenheit to -5 degrees Fahrenheit
- This gelato display can hold twelve European five-liter pans or standard 1/3 size pans or three-gallon tubs
- Allows two layers of pans for display and storage
- Black with stainless-steel front panel
- electronic control
- 15-amp, 120V condensate evaporator pan
- Dimensions of this gelato display case: 46 5/10" long, 44 1/2" deep, and 53 5/8" tall
- 1 horsepower
- 7.6 net cubic feet
- Voltage: 208-230, Amps: 9.0
- Crated weight: 900 pounds
- UL, NSF-7 standard
- Warranty: two-year parts and labor, five-year compressor
- Ships from MS