DC-4D Masterbilt Dipping Cabinet Construction and Lids
With this Masterbilt dipping cabinet, you get a seamless stainless-steel top; a 24-gauge, painted, textured, galvanized steel cabinet; and a galvanized steel interior. The DC-4D ice cream dipping freezer is also one of the few ice cream dipping cabinets available in the market today that is equipped with leveling legs that help compensate for floors that are not level to the ground. This Masterbilt dipping cabinet also includes a floor drain with garden hose fitting, galvanized steel inner liner with cold wall evaporator, anti-condensate heaters under stainless-steel top cap, and 2 1/4 foamed-in-place “zero ODP” urethane insulation.
On the other hand, the lids of the DC-4D model are made of stainless steel, are hinged with handles, and are equipped with a gasket.
Ice Cream Dipping Freezer Refrigeration
The DC-4D Masterbilt dipping cabinet uses an environmentally friendly R-134a refrigerant. Also, you can't go wrong with the self-contained, factory-tested refrigeration system of this ice cream dipping freezer, which is a force-draft hermetic condensing unit that maintains a temperature range of -10°F to 10° and has an R-factor insulation deficiency rating of 19.40.
Here at Rapids Wholesale, not only do we offer you a large selection of ice cream dipping cabinets from Masterbilt, but we also offer ice cream dipping cabinets from trusted brands True and Turbo Air as well as accessories from Dipwell.
Masterbilt DC-4D Model Details and Features
- Ice cream dipping cabinets expand your offerings with easy ice cream service
- This Masterbilt dipping cabinet holds consistent low-temperature range between -10°F to 10°F
- The exterior of the DC-4D features a corrosion-resistant seamless stainless-steel top cap with anti-condensate heaters underneath
- Stainless lids (hinged in pairs)
- 24-gauge, white-painted steel base
- The interior of this ice cream dipping freezer is made of galvanized steel liner with cold-wall evaporator
- Convenient floor drain
- FYI: Cans are 3 gallons
- Dimensions of this Masterbilt dipping cabinet: 30 5/8” long, 30 1/8” deep, 34 1/8” tall
- 1/4 horsepower
- 7.6 net cubic feet
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 5.7
- Crated weight: 220 pounds
- NSF, CSA standard
- Warranty: two-year parts and labor, five-year compressor
- Ships from MS