Walk in Freezer for Sale That's Approved by Strict Industry Standards
The only way you can make sure that you get a walk in freezer for sale that's of the best quality that is also fit for use in any business establishment is to check whether it is approved by strict industry standards. Here at Rapids, you can get a walk in freezer for sale that has passed rigorous tests and has been approved by stringent industry standards. This walk in freezer for sale, in particular, is approved by the National Sanitation Foundation. The walk-in panels of this walk in freezer for sale also has a UL flame spread rating of 25. Also, the door section of this walk in freezer for sale is UL and C-UL listed for electrical safety.
The Only Restaurant Walk-in Freezer You'll Ever Need
Needless to say, with this restaurant walk-in freezer, you won't need anything else. Check out these advantages and features: a twenty-six-wide doorway that can conveniently accommodate hand trucks and dollies that are loaded in bulk like sacks and crates of food items/ingredients and beverages; a door that is specifically designed and engineered to lock in the cold to ensure the freshness of the cooler's contents; durability; easy installation and dismantling; and a high insulation efficiency. This restaurant walk-in freezer can also be ideally used not only in restaurants but also in medium to large delicatessens, big cafeterias, and similar establishments.
Looking for cooler accessories? We at Rapids give you a wide selection of outdoor conversion kits, temperature control, and compression gaskets.
Commercial Walk in Freezer Details and Features
- 10' W x 14' D x 7'7' 'H
- Indoor Freezer With Floor
- Foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco embossed coated steel on the interior and exterior
- Self-closing doors include a locking deadbolt handle
- Capsule-Pak top mount refrigeration designed for indoor applications
- Flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- No drain line required on indoor units
- Freezer temp -10°F
- 1-1/2hp, 208-230V/60/1
- UL standard
- In stock for immediate shipment.
- If ordered by 9:30 am Central Time, units ship same day anywhere in the continental U.S. using standard freight w/o lift gate
- Warranty: 15-year panel warranty, 1-year parts, 18-month labor, 5-year compressor
- Note: contact us for outdoor or combo boxes
- Ships from WI