Walk in Meat Freezer for Use in a Wide Array of Businesses
This Kold walk in freezer is perfect for use as a walk in meat freezer for use in a wide variety of businesses, chief of them meat-processing plants where meat is stored right after being butchered. This walk in meat freezer is ideal for use as well in grocery stores, delis, restaurants, meat shops, and other establishments that store meat. Needless to say, this walk in meat freezer should be used in order to ensure that the meat you are offering to your customer—whether it is pork, beef, lamb, poultry, venison, and any kind of meat—is fresh and ready to prepare. This walk in meat freezer keeps a constant temperature of -10°F, so it is virtually impossible for the meat to be contaminated by harmful pathogens, bacteria, and germs that can endanger the health of the consumer.
Restaurant Walk in Freezer That's Also Ideal for Other Uses
It goes without saying that this Kold walk in freezer is an excellent restaurant walk in freezer perfect for use in restaurants and other food-service establishments. This restaurant walk in freezer is a great choice for storing food items, ingredients, frozen desserts, and more. The relatively wide doorway of this Kold walk in freezer helps easily accommodate hand trucks and dollies loaded with bulk cargo like sacks and crates of food items, ingredients, and beverages. Also, you can be assured that your stored items are always fresh, thanks mainly to a door that seals in the cold inside this Kold walk in freezer. Other features of this Kold walk in freezer that will greatly benefit your restaurant include high-insulating efficiency, durability, and ease of installation.
Looking for refrigeration parts and equipment? Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can get a side-mount cooler system, a choice of cooler coils, refrigeration kits, and more.
Kold Walk in Freezer Details and Features
- 10' wide x 10' deep x 7'-7'' tall
- Indoor Walk-in Freezer with Floor
- Foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco embossed coated steel on the interior and exterior
- Self-closing doors include a locking deadbolt handle
- Capsule-Pak top mount refrigeration designed for indoor applications
- Flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- No drain line required on indoor units
- Freezer temp -10°F
- 1-1/2hp, 208-230V/60/1
- UL standard
- In stock for immediate shipment.
- If ordered by 9:30 am Central Time, units ship same day anywhere in the continental U.S. using standard freight w/o lift gate
- Warranty: 15-year panel warranty, 1-year parts, 18-month labor, 5-year compressor
- Note: contact us for outdoor or combo boxes
- Ships from WI