Indoor Walk in Cooler Approved by Strict Industry Standards
The only way you can make sure that your commercial walk-in cooler is of the best quality and is fit for use in any business establishment is to check if it is approved by strict industry standards. Here at Rapids Wholesale, we make sure that all the commercial walk-in cooler units have passed rigorous tests and have been approved by stringent industry standards. This Kold walk in cooler, in particular, is approved by the National Sanitation Foundation. The walk-in panels of this indoor walk in cooler also has a UL flame spread rating of 25. In addition, the door section of this commercial walk-in cooler is UL and C-UL listed for electrical safety.
This Commercial Walk in Cooler Registrations and Listings
There are more registrations and listings for this commercial-walk in cooler, to add to your peace of mind. This Kold walk in cooler is registered by UL to ISO 9001, a family of standards related to quality management systems and designed to help organizations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to the product; it is also listed in California State, LA County, the City of Houston, and in Oregon State. This indoor walk in cooler is also accepted by the United States Department of Agriculture accepted and complies with the Department of Energy.
We at Rapids also offer you glass doors ideal to be used with walk-in coolers and freezers. Choose from one, two, three, four, five, and six doors.
Kold Walk in Cooler Details and Features
- 10' Wide x 14' Deep x 7'-4'' High
- Indoor walk in cooler, No floor
- Foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco embossed coated steel on the interior and exterior
- Self-closing doors include a locking deadbolt handle
- Capsule-Pak top mount refrigeration designed for indoor applications
- Flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- No drain line required on indoor units
- Coolers 35 degrees Fahrenheit, Freezers -10 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1hp, 208-230v/60/1
- UL standard
- In stock for immediate shipment.
- If ordered by 9:30 am Central Time, units ship same day anywhere in the continental U.S. using standard freight w/o lift gate
- Warranty: 15-year panel warranty, 1-year parts, 18-month labor, 5-year compressor
- Note: contact us for outdoor or combo boxes
- Ships from Wisconsin