Why the Panels of This Kold Walk in Cooler Are Top Quality
The panels of a commercial step in cooler are considered some of the unit's most important features. This particular Kold walk in cooler features cam locking fasteners that ensure an airtight seal for maximum energy efficiency. In addition, the panel gaskets around the outer perimeter of this indoor walk in refrigerator are continuous and are guaranteed free from cuts or breaks at the corners. Not only that, the panels of this commercial walk-in cooler are specifically engineered to lock together to avoid falling apart, and are reinforced by edge caps that are guaranteed not to come loose as they are designed to stay in place throughout the entire life of the walk in unit. Panel finishes of this indoor walk in refrigerator are also designed to be rust-free and corrosion-resistant.
What Is the Key to a Heavy-Duty Indoor Walk in Refrigerator?
Needless to say, it is the body panels of your commercial step in cooler that determines whether the model you purchased will be tough and durable enough and reliable enough to be used in demanding and fast-paced work environments. The good thing is that the panels of this Kold walk in cooler guarantees ease of installation, long-term reliability, and high insulating efficiency. The key to the panels of this indoor walk in refrigerator is that they are relatively thick (four inches), and they are constructed of modular panels that are insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation that is CFC and HCFC-free. All panels of this indoor walk in refrigerator are also designed to ensure proper alignment during installation.
Dunnage racks are an excellent compliment to any walk-in cooler or freezer and are ideal for use for keeping food and beverage items above the ground while they are stored inside walk-in coolers and freezers. We at Rapids a wide selection of dunnage racks, which include Cambro-brand dunnage racks, regular polyethylene dunnage racks, and aluminum dunnage racks.
Details and Features of This Commercial Walk-in Cooler
- Part Number: KLB74812-C
- 8' wide x 12' deep x 7'4'' high, Floorless
- Foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco embossed coated steel on the interior and exterior
- Self-closing doors include a locking deadbolt handle
- Capsule-Pak top mount refrigeration designed for indoor applications
- Flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- No drain line required on indoor units
- Coolers 35°F, Freezers -10°F
- UL, NSF standard
- In stock for immediate shipment.
- If ordered by 9:30 am Central Time, units ship same day anywhere in the continental U.S. using standard freight w/o lift gate
- Warranty: 15-year panel warranty, 1-year parts, 18-month labor, 5-year compressor
- Note: contact us for outdoor or combo boxes
- Ships from WI