Browne-Halco Serving Ladles
Commercial serving ladles are commonly used in restaurants used for ladling (hence the name) soups, stews, broth, and other foods onto serving bowls. Even though designs may vary, a typical restaurant serving ladle is designed with a long handle that ends in a deep bowl that is usually oriented at an angle to help lift liquid out of a larger container onto a serving bowl.
A restaurant serving ladle can be made of various materials. However, Browne-Halco serving ladles available here at Rapids Wholesale are made of a new engineered polymer that is heat resistant up to 288 degrees C/550 degrees F and ergonomically designed for comfort of use.
In addition, this Browne-Halco serving ladle is guaranteed commercial-dishwasher safe.
Details and Features of This Restaurant Serving
- This Browne-Halco serving ladle is made of a new engineered polymer
- A restaurant serving ladle that features food-grade, resin-coated nylon core design
- Heat resistant up to 288 degrees C/550 degrees F
- Ergonomically designed to offer comfort and effective multitasking results
- Browne-Halco serving ladles are commercial-dishwasher safe