Browne-Halco Solid Serving Turner
A commercial food turner is a simple cooking utensil that is used for turning or serving food. It has a flat flexible part and a long handle. This particular solid serving turner is great for turning or serving fish or meats that are cooking in a frying pan. A commercial cooking or serving turner can also be used for turning or serving pancakes and hotcakes. Needless to say, a restaurant food turner should be made of durable material that does not melt easily.
This particular restaurant food turner from Browne Foodservice is made of a new engineered polymer that is heat resistant up to 288 degrees C/550 degrees F, is commercial-dishwasher safe, and is ergonomically designed for comfort and multitasking.
Details and Features of This Restaurant Serving Turner
- A restaurant solid serving turner made of a new engineered polymer
- This commercial serving turner features a food-grade, resin-coated nylon core design
- Food turner that's heat resistant up to 288 degrees C/550 degrees F
- Ergonomically designed to offer comfort and effective multitasking results
- Browne Halco serving utensils are commercial-dishwasher safe