Make a Statement with a Griddle That Compacts
Love the taste of food cooked on an outdoor grill but hate having to store it? This Blue Rhino super-size steel griddle is the solution - once you are done cooking, you can fold the side shelves over the top of the griddle, fold the legs up underneath it, and lock it in a closed position. This drastically reduces the space it takes up in your storage area (and makes it easy to transport!).
Advantages of Choosing this Griddle as Your Outdoor Cooking Tool
The size of this griddle allows you to cook a wide variety of foods at the same time. The shape allows for more types of foods to be cook, provides a more even cook, prevents food being burned from coming into contact with flames, and is easy to clean.
Features of the Blue Rhino Razor 24" Steel Griddle
- Sear zone included - 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- 730 sq. in. of cooking surface (you can cook up to 57 burgers at the same time!)
- 4 burners and 4 integrated control knob igniters
- Tool/towel bars on shelves
- Upper/lower tank supports
- Side handle for easy transport
- Two folding side shelves and one bottom shelf
- Folding legs with casters (2 locking)
- 62,000 BTU
- Drain system with large grease cup
- Integrated ignition